Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pocket Ref, Maxpedition CCW Holster and Smith's Knife Sharpener

Another order came in from Amazon today.  Here is a quick rundown of what was in this:

For when Google is unavailable!  Thomas J. Glover's Pocket Ref.  This thing has everything possibly imaginable in it (well just about).  A truly incredible amount of info compared to the space it takes up.  Easily going to go into my commuter, BoB and hiking configuration packs.

The second thing was an addition to my Maxpedition FALCON II backpack.  It's the universal CCW holster.  Now guess what's going with me all the time?

Lastly was Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener.  Nice little dodad to keep my tools sharp on the go.  Perfect size and versatility.

All these items were under $10 bucks each and make good additions to several of my "planned" configurations.   

No comments:

Post a Comment